Make a nomination
Download the Distinguished Service Award nomination form.
Each year, one or two Distinguished Service Awards are presented at CALL's annual spring membership meeting and luncheon.
This award recognizes individuals who have given outstanding service to CALL. Your help is critical in identifying worthy candidates; to nominate a CALL member for this award, download the nomination form (via the box to the right) and note the criteria listed below.
Nature of the Award
The award shall consist of two parts:
- An appropriate piece of art work
- A free life-time membership in CALL
Source of Nominations
- The members of CALL should be asked to submit names of candidates
- Board members and CALL committees should be asked to submit names of candidates
Committee to select recipients
- The Executive Committee will serve as the Award Committee.
Criteria for Selection of Award Recipients
- Recipients must be long-term CALL members.
- All areas and types of service should be considered.
- The service should be over an extended period of time.
The Executive Committee will recommend to the CALL Board for approval the names of candidates for up to two awards.
Presentation of the Award
The award will normally be presented at the CALL Spring Luncheon and Business Meeting.