PASSPORT is a one day orientation program for new students and adult family members, with five sessions offered throughout the spring and summer. In this program, you'll learn more about college life, meet with an academic advisor to plan your fall course schedule and meet your new classmates.
Looking for an additional orientation for this important transition? Check out Wilderness Orientation, a program that takes you to a variety of wilderness settings. It’s a great way to build new relationships, learn important skills and reflect on your place in God's big world.
Your adult family member(s) are welcome to come too. Please note the program is designed for adults. Younger family members are welcome to accompany parents, but we are unable to provide programming for them. If you register siblings to attend, please note they will be attending the parent portion of PASSPORT.
- PASSPORT I – April 21 (early arrival on April 20 and late departure April 22 is available)
- PASSPORT II – April 28 (early arrival on April 27 and late departure April 29 is available)
- PASSPORT III – June 23 (early arrival on June 22 and late departure June 24 is available)
- PASSPORT IV – July 7 (early arrival on July 6 and late departure July 8 is available)
- PASSPORT V – August 30 (early arrival on August 29 is available)
A $250 orientation fee will be charged to your student account in early September. This fee covers costs associated with orientation, with the majority covering meals. Note that additional costs are associated with Wilderness Orientation. Up to two adult family members can attend at no additional fee; additional family members will be charged $50 each. There is an additional $50 fee/family for early arrival and late departure for Passport III-IV.