Questions to ask on your visit
- What is the academic profile of a typical Calvin first-year student?
- How is Calvin's student body diverse?
- Why do students choose Calvin?
- What are the advantages of Calvin's unique size?
- How do students and families pay for a Calvin College education?
- What is the admissions and financial aid timeline?
- How does Calvin provide a safe and supportive environment?
- What kinds of student organizations are available?
- What can I expect from living in the residence halls?
- What are the opportunities to grow spiritually?
- How will I know that Calvin is a Christian college?
- What is Calvin's academic calendar?
- What do faculty members see as Calvin's strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the average class size?
- What will the faculty expect from me as a student?
- What can I expect from the faculty?
- How do professors integrate their faith into their role as faculty?
- What's the benefit of taking liberal arts "core" courses?
- How can Calvin serve me if I am an average student?
- How do I get involved in honors courses or programs?
- What resources are there to help me succeed academically?
- How many professors are there in the departments that interest me?
- What types of experiential learning opportunities are available?
- What resources and/or equipment is available for students to use?
- Does Calvin offer study abroad programs?